Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Can you ever forgive me?
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Can you ever forgive me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimock Freak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Can you ever forgive me? Reply with quote

Hey Scott,
I just signed up for this list, and was hesitant to do so. I would first like to apologize for being,"That Guy." I saw Tribal Tech back in 1993 (I think) at the Jazz Bistro in Chicago. Great show, btw. So great in fact that I think by the end of your first set I was on like my 5th or 6th Long Island iced tea. You were hanging out at the bar during break, and I approached you, and was the total idiot drunk guy that could barely say two words. You were very nice about it from what little I remember. Then my bass player buddy at the time pulled me of of you, and we hit the road. Then I puked in his car, and yada, yada, yada. My question is like the subject says, "Can you ever forgive me?" I had my one opportunity to talk to one of the most versatile guitar players in the world, (yes, I pretty much own all of your music), and just blew chunks all over it. I AM VERY, VERY SORRY! Btw, it is now 2006, and I have yet to drink another Long Island iced tea in all that time. I did learn my lesson.
Your ever humble student of life,
Lance Case
CharliMaruff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many site of music in this world but this is the best site in this site we can search an any song and listen it. Here is the latest site pay someone to write my paper this is also a good site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: