Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Suhr Vs. Fender
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Suhr Vs. Fender

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guitars1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Suhr Vs. Fender Reply with quote

Would you share your thoughts on why Suhr guitars stay in tune better than Fender? I overheard you talking about it at NAMM.
pas77

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buzz feiten and sperzel locking
guitars1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Shur vs. Fender Reply with quote

Scott was answering a question at NAMM a week ago. Someone asked him why he preferred Suhr guitars to Fender. He was mentioning something about the holes in Fender guitars are not being drilled deep enough (I assume he was talking about the tremelo block). I couldn't hear his answer.
ajay

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: Shur vs. Fender Reply with quote

guitars1 wrote:
Scott was answering a question at NAMM a week ago. Someone asked him why he preferred Suhr guitars to Fender. He was mentioning something about the holes in Fender guitars are not being drilled deep enough (I assume he was talking about the tremelo block). I couldn't hear his answer.

Getting them for free might have something to do with it! Smile

I assume thats his arrangement anyway. Looks like a little more love goes into a Surh guitar too.

Id love to buy a pro series but damn it, they're cut for a humbucker in the bridge...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: