Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - European Tour
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

European Tour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pimparapettinusa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: European Tour Reply with quote

Hi Scott, have been admiring your music for years and your latest live CD and the trio settings are just fantastic. In music I've always strived for originality and your music is alway honest and going new directions, which is truly inspiring.

I've notice that in your European tour there are no dates at all in the UK? Do you have any plans or just you do not get the offers?
I bought the Xotic RC after having seen you using it and the video on you tube; Jeez, that pedal has made my life, I still sound pretty shitty, but it's definitely better shit than previously. I must sell the Mark III sooner or later... Thanks, Mauro
Unruly_Riffian

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd also be very interested in any UK dates. I'm sure there are enough fans in the UK for at least a gig or two in London. Even in the tiny sleepy backwater in which I live I know of three people who'd definitely go to a UK gig.

Has Scott any plans to visit the UK? Or has he got something against the place?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: