Scott Lerner Discussion :: View topic - Hello from Pottstown PA

Scott Lerner Discussion Forum Index

Scott Lerner Discussion
The Official Scott Lerner Discussion Forum

www.scottlernermusic.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Hello from Pottstown PA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Lerner Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdrie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Hello from Pottstown PA Reply with quote

I am a closing-in-on-50 weekend player who just discovered this site via the Dumble Discussion forum. Scott, I really appreciate your willingness to share your insights. I also appreciate the mp3s that you have posted. It's very generous of you to share them.

I play a PRS McCarty, a MIJ Fender 60s reissue tele, an ASAT and a Clapton signature strat. I have a bunch of amps, but I'm primarily using a modded Traynor Bassmaster, a Ceriatone Trainwreck Express, and a Fender Twin '65 Custom 15. I'm building a DC30, and have a D'Lite and an ODS on the drawing board.

Lately, inaddition to your clips, I've been listening to Matt Schofield, Ronnie Earl, and, of course, Robben Ford. I also love Mark Knopler's touch and SRV's sound and vibe.

Thanks for this forum!

Paul
scottl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul, anytime you want to come by Cherry Hill, let me know! You can bring the D'lite (among others!). It would be interesting to try it in all my cabs and to compare it with my stuff.

Thanks for the nice words!

Scott
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Lerner Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: