Steve Kimock Discussion :: View topic - E-commerce
Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index

Steve Kimock Discussion
The Official Steve Kimock Discussion Group

www.Kimock.com

Buy Steve Kimock's New CD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

E-commerce

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lexon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:21 pm    Post subject: E-commerce Reply with quote

What is the best e-commerce site?
KlerckMacholy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to all. I want to talk to you about the Shop Your Way program. In my first review, which you can read here https://shop-your-way.pissedconsumer.com/review.html . I complained that the Shop Your Way program had so many limitations that it was practically useless. You could only redeem points for a few useless items on the Sears website. Today, in addition to these useless items, you can use your Shop Your Way points on anything on their website, whether it's sold by Sears or second-hand merchants. Best of all, you can redeem your points for a variety of gift cards.
AleksShamles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you're planning to develop an online store, I'd recommend you work with Magento, but it might be a problem for you to find reliable developers.
Gingers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not that hard to find a reliable magento company if you're relying on the reviews. I managed to find amasty, and these guys provided me with the best services. They recommended me the necessary extensions like https://amasty.com/visual-merchandiser-for-magento-2.html that actually boosted my sales, so you can work with them if you haven't decided on a company yet.
Met8

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before your customers discover your company, you need to determine who you're trying to reach. Rather than marketing to everyone, identifying a specific target audience, which will help you create content that's relevant to your customers.

The easiest way to define your target audience is to create buyer personas. Buyer personas are fictional people that represent the demographic and behavioral characteristics of your customer base. They have names, backstories, and even hobbies. Everything you need to know about your customers is found in these personas. Remember, however, that they're fictional, and that the needs of your customers may evolve.
Nerd90nuk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I think every business owner knows that a business is more than a one-time deal. The best companies build mutually beneficial customer relationships that equate to higher customer life value—in other words, they ensure that their customers stay with them for a while. Therefore, it is very important to have a good understanding of the ecommerce customer lifecycle . Customer Lifecycle Analysis allows you to better prepare your marketing, sales and customer service departments to turn one-time shoppers into loyal promoters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: