Steve Kimock Discussion :: View topic - Should I switch from WP to Shopify?
Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index

Steve Kimock Discussion
The Official Steve Kimock Discussion Group

www.Kimock.com

Buy Steve Kimock's New CD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Should I switch from WP to Shopify?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Gear talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
custommurvin1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:05 pm    Post subject: Should I switch from WP to Shopify? Reply with quote

I created my WP because my business partner has a pretty good following. I thought I was cool and could save them more money by building them WP, but the more research I do and customize and the more time I spend on it; I suck. I don't know much, half my time is spent trying to figure out what the issue is and then trying to find it on YouTube. We already have a domain and hosting for a year, but I haven't even ventured to look at the security issues of my site because I've never thought about it. I'm willing to switch to Shopify solely for security reasons and my lack of knowledge of web development or website design. If anyone can point me in the right direction on what to do, I would greatly appreciate it.
JohnyWalter23

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found in Shopping Cart Migration https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/shopping-cart-migration-options/24788-ecwid-to-shopify-migration a reliable and professional partner to migrate my store from OpenCart to Magento, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of services and the speed of execution. Now my business can grow and develop on a more modern and functional platform. I am very pleased with the result!
Dunkskicks

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:21 am    Post subject: cheap Fake Jordan 1 High Reply with quote

Air Jordan 1 shoes are generally considered to be comfortable by many people. However, the level of comfort may vary depending on individual preferences and factors such as foot size and shape. It is recommended to try on the shoes before purchasing to ensure a comfortable fit.cheap Fake Jordan 1 High
bernardthomas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many people believe that the Air Jordan 1 is a comfy shoe. Comfort levels, however, may vary from person to person based on factors including shoe size and foot shape. To make sure the shoes are a good fit, you should try them on before buying them. free games
ShirleyMiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new way out for the flooring is introduced for the candidates. The objective of the Jim Taylor's services for all offers. The passage is met for the reforms. Joy is done for the apple force for the mixing of the colours for the sanding and other aspects.
Monaliza

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should start the discussion with Fun Games. Another latest game theme is here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Gear talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: