Steve Kimock Discussion :: View topic - New Years Shows?
Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index

Steve Kimock Discussion
The Official Steve Kimock Discussion Group

www.Kimock.com

Buy Steve Kimock's New CD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Chat Users Currently Chatting

New Years Shows?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Steve's music
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will Kimock play a New Years Show this year? And will you go if he does?
He will play, but Ive already made plans.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
He will play, and Hell yes ill be there!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No new years show this year. But Id go if there was!
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No new years show this year, and I wouldnt go if there was.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Reed4ku

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: New Years Shows? Reply with quote

Its getting around that time of year where I start planning for new years. I know Chesse is playing in Cali, and STS9 is in Alanta. But im really holding out hope to hear Kimock bringing in 2007. I know about the plans for the 21, 22, 23 at Cervantes, which leaves a good little gap for some family, some traveling, and a new years show the way I see it. I know Kimock played those 5 nights in Cali last year, but that was announced way in advance, what other new years shows has he played in the past? Has the big man said anything saying to the effect of no new years this year, or ever hinted at a possible show? and do you think that he will play one this year? Purely speculation but maybe nothing has been announced because hes thinking about playing a smaller venue? On a side note, I live in Lawrence KS and we LOVE Kimock - Please come back Steve!

-Reed
jyflsnd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep hoping Steve plays with New Monsoon again to ring in the new year. I cannot stop listening to the shows he played with them at 12 Galaxies in May this year. If you haven't heard the May 11, 12, 13, 2006 shows where Kimock played with New Monsoon and Tim Carboune- you have to listen to them- STELLAR!!!!
ClarenceMurphy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Online discussion and all hoisting are fixed for the advancement of the fieldwork. It is the manner of the true sense and rush essay review is done for people. The choice is made for happiness for humans. The scenes are recorded for the mid of the calculation and all vital paths for the field. it is done for all joys for humans.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Steve's music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: