Steve Kimock Discussion :: View topic - The most terrible online dating experience
Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index

Steve Kimock Discussion
The Official Steve Kimock Discussion Group

www.Kimock.com

Buy Steve Kimock's New CD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

The most terrible online dating experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Your stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PoulChill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:03 am    Post subject: The most terrible online dating experience Reply with quote

Now is the 21st century, dating trends are changing, it’s so simple not to approach a girl and not ask her phone number. Therefore, I came to the decision to go to a dating site and pick up a girl there.
I went to one site, I look girls for every taste: Asians, Latinos, Slavic girls and others. The girls were of unearthly beauty there, I can’t understand why such beauties are sitting on this site and looking for a guy? I decided not to take time and write to them faster, because there will obviously be a great demand for such photos from the suitors.
A pretty girl with blue eyes answered me, we began to communicate with her quickly, get to know each other, but by now I began to notice that our communication is moving into the “daddy” and “mistress” stages. I sent her gifts and money, and she asked more and more.
Over time, I learned from a friend that fakes are sitting on this site. Imagine a few months of communication not with a girl, but with some faceless guy.
Later I was recommended a site on which I am looking for a girlfriend https://polish-hearts.com/beautiful-polish-female-models.html. There are no less beautiful girls, but already real! We are planning with our chosen one our meeting already.
Lavarda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The title of the topic is, of course, very strange, although I did not see anything terrible. Of course, when dating online, you need to trust the safer and more reliable dating sites and it was your mistake that you were sending money. Recently, an older friend of mine met a charming girl through this content and they have a great relationship now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Your stuff All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: