Steve Kimock Discussion :: View topic - Can someone help for solve problem of 123.hp.com/setup 6968
Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index

Steve Kimock Discussion
The Official Steve Kimock Discussion Group

www.Kimock.com

Buy Steve Kimock's New CD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Can someone help for solve problem of 123.hp.com/setup 6968

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimmyandrew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:03 am    Post subject: Can someone help for solve problem of 123.hp.com/setup 6968 Reply with quote

I am facing issues while printing documents using 123.hp.com/setup 6968 printer. My window is showing a corrupted printer driver issue because of which I am unable to get printouts. The issue is hampering my work and I need to get it sorted soon. If anyone has the solution for 123.hp.com/setup 6968printer corrupt installation, please let me know.
saeed20

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

limo cardiff
Bristol limo hiring
limo London
TerranceM

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navigate to setup and select it. Choose Network -> Wireless Setup Wizard. This will search for the list of wireless routers that are in range. Choose your network from the range and key in the WEP or WPA pass phrase for the network and then select Done.

--
Terrance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: