Steve Kimock Discussion :: View topic - Steam wash
Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index

Steve Kimock Discussion
The Official Steve Kimock Discussion Group

www.Kimock.com

Buy Steve Kimock's New CD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Steam wash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Gear talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanay

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:09 pm    Post subject: Steam wash Reply with quote

Steam wash? Does anyone use this technology? Like a car after such a wash
Lenis Hvin

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The effectiveness of a professional steam generator for cleaning with steam lies in the fact that high-temperature steam breaks the adhesion of dirt to the surface, and due to the high pressure, it easily knocks down dust and dirt. Washing with a steam generator leaves the coatings clean, dry and free from grease. That is why it is so effective. I also decided to buy a steam car wash machine for myself, it is economical and effective
Raymer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site called 155college is the best platform I have ever seen. Seriously it can make my work done with just in time. Highly recommended to you guys!
Kevinn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for this information there. Right now I'm thinking about various repairs and I think that I will use your help and your information here too.
kylied

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, you need to be really careful with such things and right now I would like to propose you to have a glance at this reference right there because it seems to me that you will have the chance to forget about these possible and risky situations that may happen in the future. Hope that you will use it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Gear talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: