Steve Kimock Discussion :: View topic - Greetings From Northwest Arkansas
Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index

Steve Kimock Discussion
The Official Steve Kimock Discussion Group

www.Kimock.com

Buy Steve Kimock's New CD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Chat Users Currently Chatting

Greetings From Northwest Arkansas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fanofjah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Greetings From Northwest Arkansas Reply with quote

Hello people,

Wonderful to meet you, I am Michael Young and I attend school here in beautiful Fayetteville Arkansas. I have been a drummer for around 9 years and have a band here in town. We are very lucky here in the Ozarks, about once a year Kimock visits us with a group of people that changes everything I love about what he does with music. I was not lucky enough, however, to be old enough to enter Chester's legally so getting to "see" Mr. Kimock with my favorite bass player in the world, Reed Mathis, was a little hard. I was allowed to stand at the door occasionally popping my head in, but it just is not the same as being in the prescence of all the wonderful people. Just recently I finally saw Kimock and Friends on Halloween with Robert Walter, and all I can say is WOW. I still listen to this show every chance I can get, I think 10.29 is the best because they are just feeling each other out. I talk to Harold a lot about what is going to happen in the coming months in our little town and he got my hopes up by saying we could get a return of Kimock with Robert Walter in early spring. I certainly hope (and almost know) that the kind hearted Harold would never make up any leaked information......so I can just sit here and hope. So, I guess that is a little bit about me, more about my experiences, but isn't that what really makes all of us? I love this scene guys, never give it up.

peace

Michael Young
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: