Steve Kimock Discussion :: View topic - Is Cotosen.com legit or a scam fashion store?
Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index

Steve Kimock Discussion
The Official Steve Kimock Discussion Group

www.Kimock.com

Buy Steve Kimock's New CD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Is Cotosen.com legit or a scam fashion store?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clani

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 4:51 pm    Post subject: Is Cotosen.com legit or a scam fashion store? Reply with quote

A major rip off from the start. I ordered 4 items. 3 shirts and 1 Retro Khaki Route 66 jacket.

They took 3 months to ship the items and the jacket was completely wrong, wrong size, wrong color, wrong appearance. I immediately asked for a refund of the jacket. they wanted pictures to prove the item is incorrect. I sent pictures then they wanted to give me a $17 refund on a $65 jacket and keep the wrong size, color and design jacket. I said no I want a full refund…no response…now I’m disputing with my credit card. …these are scams and should not be on google
DanielBrin

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I want to inform you that I have had 2 orders with Cotosen. The shirt I ordered and a men's Henley collar sweatshirt in a vintage contrast color. I was really worried about the quality of the product as I read a lot of not so good reviews about Cotosen here https://cotosen.pissedconsumer.com/review.html . But I got all my 2 points. Exactly what I ordered came from Cotosen. I love the fact that they offer items that I can't find in other online stores. Cotosen also kept my items up to date as they moved through each city to reach me. I am very satisfied with Cotosen.
patsm00re18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solar Smash PC App is entirely free to download. Users can also utilize the BlueStacks app player to download and install the game on their PC, or use the now.gg mobile cloud to play it on any device, at any time, and in any location.

While Tales of Grimm (play on desktop) is a Strategy game. Many games today place a higher value on complexity and complexity than on the quality of a simple yet engaging game. Tales of Grimm avoids needless complexity by requiring only a few clicks to play, with no convoluted UI or redundant controls.
PierceWelsh1kirk95

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading this, 온라인바카라 하는법
blousenone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The basket random game is a great way to liven up any evening spent in front of the computer and is also a great way to pass the time during gatherings. It allows you to travel through time in an amazing way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: