Steve Kimock Discussion :: View topic - Container Maintenance using Pebble Mulch
Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index

Steve Kimock Discussion
The Official Steve Kimock Discussion Group

www.Kimock.com

Buy Steve Kimock's New CD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Container Maintenance using Pebble Mulch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Your stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hannabaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:57 pm    Post subject: Container Maintenance using Pebble Mulch Reply with quote

You might purchase a succulent in a planter with potting soil covered by a layer of mulch. A chic alternative to mulch is pebbles. They give cactus a textured accent. We attach the pebbles to several of our pots so you may enjoy a plant that requires less maintenance.
Learn more about watering plants with pebble mulch and other plant care.
Page: https://www.succulentsgreener.com
Garden with Cereus

Succulents to Plant Outside

Succulents make stunning landscape plants if you reside somewhere with warm temperatures. Every year, these perennials will expand and improve. When the weather gets chilly, northern gardeners may decide to enjoy succulents in the landscape and move them indoors. Pick a location with good drainages, such as the summit of a sunny hill or a rock garden. Succulents shouldn't be planted in areas that will remain damp for a long time.
Read more: types of succulents
leoneldenesik

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you need to email me further information, you may do so at badland. I will follow you and pass this along to some of my friends who are also interested.
emmaorabelle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:48 am    Post subject: good Reply with quote

Great information! I will build now gg visit your site more often so I am updated. The ideas I gather from here cannot be paid with money. Thanks very much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Your stuff All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: