Steve Kimock Discussion :: View topic - How to design a professional presentation in Powerpoint
Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index

Steve Kimock Discussion
The Official Steve Kimock Discussion Group

www.Kimock.com

Buy Steve Kimock's New CD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

How to design a professional presentation in Powerpoint

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Newbies Please Read This First
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeorgeBrown00

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:44 am    Post subject: How to design a professional presentation in Powerpoint Reply with quote

First things first, use latest version of Microsoft PowerPoint which is 2019. Now if you know how to use PowerPoint then I have some tips for if you don't have any skills in designing a presentation then contact me I will provide you the professional PowerPoint presentation service.
Now Tips:
    Use professional font like Poppins or Montserrat.
    Use fonts according to your theme, if your topic is party then use party fonts etc.
    Use color theme that shows your idea.
    Don't use too many colors in your presentation.
    Use simple transitions like morph and zoom.
    Try to keep as minimal as possible.

Follow these tips if you want to level up your design skills in ppt presentations.
florencepugh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I followed these provided tips and successfully enhanced my design contexto skills in PowerPoint presentations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Newbies Please Read This First All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: