Steve Kimock Discussion :: View topic - New Years Shows?
Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index

Steve Kimock Discussion
The Official Steve Kimock Discussion Group

www.Kimock.com

Buy Steve Kimock's New CD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

New Years Shows?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Steve's music
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will Kimock play a New Years Show this year? And will you go if he does?
He will play, but Ive already made plans.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
He will play, and Hell yes ill be there!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No new years show this year. But Id go if there was!
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
No new years show this year, and I wouldnt go if there was.
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Reed4ku

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: New Years Shows? Reply with quote

Its getting around that time of year where I start planning for new years. I know Chesse is playing in Cali, and STS9 is in Alanta. But im really holding out hope to hear Kimock bringing in 2007. I know about the plans for the 21, 22, 23 at Cervantes, which leaves a good little gap for some family, some traveling, and a new years show the way I see it. I know Kimock played those 5 nights in Cali last year, but that was announced way in advance, what other new years shows has he played in the past? Has the big man said anything saying to the effect of no new years this year, or ever hinted at a possible show? and do you think that he will play one this year? Purely speculation but maybe nothing has been announced because hes thinking about playing a smaller venue? On a side note, I live in Lawrence KS and we LOVE Kimock - Please come back Steve!

-Reed
jyflsnd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep hoping Steve plays with New Monsoon again to ring in the new year. I cannot stop listening to the shows he played with them at 12 Galaxies in May this year. If you haven't heard the May 11, 12, 13, 2006 shows where Kimock played with New Monsoon and Tim Carboune- you have to listen to them- STELLAR!!!!
ClarenceMurphy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Online discussion and all hoisting are fixed for the advancement of the fieldwork. It is the manner of the true sense and rush essay review is done for people. The choice is made for happiness for humans. The scenes are recorded for the mid of the calculation and all vital paths for the field. it is done for all joys for humans.
spaces

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be so much fun be be there in New Year krunker
scottheflin589

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if this really work. But I know for sure that this website called https://www.wilmingtonsiding.com will work perfectly for your exterior.
horeakaii2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am learning the same thing lately. It was so much fun! Tampa SEO

Newport Beach real estate
JPace

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be great if he can play virtually this year since events are still strictly not allowed due to COVID. If that's a possibility for sure my colleagues at Lakewood Fencing would love to see or watch the live streaming as well.
davidhill15985

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to know that they are actually paying attention, even now.
https://emondagebeloeil.com
These are essentially becoming a PR tool for those nuts.
noracristian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:41 am    Post subject: New year Show Outfit Reply with quote

I missed this new year's show but I found it on youtube. I love the performance of all. Everyone was looking good, especially those who were wearing a customized biker jacket and a red leather jacket. Overall the show was good and I enjoyed it offline too
jbarkr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:27 am    Post subject: Better Safe than sorry Reply with quote

I would expect no live concerts but live streaming sessions. Are there any? Anyway, thank you for creating this poll, and please contact us if ever you need an affordable carpet cleaning El Paso service.
dotyhughes117

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. Meet our team if you want a carpet cleaning service.
wilnewell7122

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is one of the best source. I have found what I was looking for.

William | waste clearance
KalaNi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:09 am    Post subject: Great Reply with quote

This amazing talent showcase is really admirable. I hope I can do the same soon. Thanks for the inspiration. - Kalani (powerwashmanassas.com)
KalaNi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:07 pm    Post subject: Very Interesting Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. I've got a lot of websites that tackle music, and this one is one of the best websites. By the way, if ever there's anybody who wants to have affordable digital marketing that can help you with your website, just click here. Thanks!
SteeVe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:18 am    Post subject: Awesome Reply with quote

Wow! Awesome! I really love playing guitar. But Steve is really hardcore. Rock! - SV | Well Drilling Austin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Steve Kimock Discussion Forum Index -> Steve's music All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: