Suhr :: View topic - SETH GOVAN?

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

SETH GOVAN?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cageyfella

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: SETH GOVAN? Reply with quote

Hi guys....Just wanted to bring up the topic of Seth Govan(Guthrie's brother).
...On the one occasion(a few years ago) i was fortunate to see The Brotherhood at The Basement i realized the Govan family has some magic genes for music cause that night I watched Seth make (jazz/fusion)bass playing look just as easy as Guthrie makes guitar Look...To my ears he has all the same musicality that Guthrie possess and you realize this anyway after your 1000th listen to Erotic Cakes when you start listening to what else is going on in the trio and the bass lines being played are as brilliant as the Guitar.

So does anyone know Seth personally(Ed?)...Does he have any other projects cooking?-is he on any other recordings?...I don't think Seth is out there jamming with as many people as Guth but if he lifted his profile as a bass player I'm sure we'd see him on the cover of Bass Player sometime soon too Very Happy

MORE INFO ON SETH PLEASE!!
cageyfella

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean't the FELLOWSHIP of course.. Embarassed

Got to chat with Guth and Seth after the gig which was so awesome...Couple of the best muso's in the world and so unassuming and humble...They are rare fish!!................ Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Artists All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: