Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ok I'm new here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bettervu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject: Ok I'm new here Reply with quote

First saw Johnny A last year at this time. He was brought to my area by a local blues lover. He first played Rossi and being a small place they asked him to turn it down a bit. He didn't much care for that venue. The next night I saw him again. Much better place and show. I saw him a thrid time in Texas last summer and can't get enough of the sound he's got. My favorite tunes are OH Yeah and Two Wheel Horse.
TwinFlame

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bettervu!

Thanks for the review and hope you will be able to get to another show soon! I'm really glad people give reviews after attending a show, so that people who might not have had the chance to go yet can get an idea of the man and his music and what a great show he puts on!

Take care! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: