Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to this board, but not to JohnnyA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CatMac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: New to this board, but not to JohnnyA Reply with quote

Hey there.

I first heard JohnnyA's "Oh Yeah" on KBCO out of Boulder, CO. I bought the CD the next day - I'm hooked. What I really want is a live album; I need to have JA's version of Memphis!

I think I've been at all of the Denver area shows except two. I cetainly hope he makes it back.

BTW, Johnny if you read these forums...the show at the Bluebird in Denver last summer was not well attended (although it was awesome). I thought you might be interested to know that a few days before your show, there was a gang related shooting right outside of the theater. My guess is it kept a few people away.

See ya 'round.
TwinFlame

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi CatMac and welcome to the board!

I just recently went to a JA show and he did an awesome "Memphis"....gotta love it! Also awesome was "Get Inside" and "Krea Gata"...two of my personal favorites along with "Sing Singin'" and "Two Wheel Horse" and "Oh Yeah"! Heck, I might as well just list both cd's!!! Rolling Eyes

Gee....is this place the "Bluebird" not in a great section of Denver? That's way scary! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: