Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Better late than never!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Johnny A. Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwinFlame

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Better late than never!! Reply with quote

Here's another!

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cfm?section_id=12&screen=news&news_id=48661

Very Happy
Jazzabilly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Twin Flame. I'm particularly stuck on the previous article in which he discusses "The Wind Cries Mary" imagining it being a meeting of Jimi Hendrix and Miles Davis. That really makes his version even that more special for me to listen to. It's a shame that more guitar players can't express their eclectic view on guitar playing like Johnny A. does. Again, great job of getting us connected with these great interviews!!!

Jim (aka- Jazzabilly)
TwinFlame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jazzabilly!

I am more than happy to share whatever I come across for info!

BTW...awesome B-day cake you had!!

Wink
Jazzabilly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Twin Flame! Thanks for the props on the birthday cake. My wife & mother worked hard on that one. They even put a real earring on the cake to authenticate it! I emailed the picture to Johnny A. to see what he thought. I'm going to see him on Wednesday at The Lafayette Tap Room in Buffalo & will ask him to sign a picture of the cake. Can you believe that the Tap Room spelled him as "Johnnie A." on their website. He is the biggest name on their list of performers and should get it right!!! He made a reference to this when he was at The Tralf on 9/30/05... I didn't get what he was saying at the time but now I appreciate it. Keep those good articles coming. Maybe you'll find more info on the live cd/dvd?

Jazzabilly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Johnny A. Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: