Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chris Farr leaving the fold...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Johnny A. Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jazzabilly

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Chris Farr leaving the fold... Reply with quote

I was sad to see that JA is advertising for a new drummer. I met Chris back in March as well as had email responses when asking for more info about his playing background (not to mention that he is a fantastic drummer). However, JA is "the man" in this band and he will go on making great music, so I look forward to what a new drummer will add to the mix. Has anybody found out who JA's looking at for a new drummer as well as where Chris is going? I know that he's looking for a New England drummer, but I had the chance to play with a guy from Pittsburgh named "Tom Wendt" on one occasion who was very creative and a solid drummer. Anybody else have a thought on a possible replacement for Chris?
bclaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris ain't goin' nowhere... FYI.
Jazzabilly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Billy! Obviously, you have the ear of the band. So what's up with the advertisement for the drummer? Don't get me wrong, I think that this is great news because Chris really enhances that group dynamic as well as being a really talented drummer!!!! Share your knowledge with the rest of us "A-holes!!!"
Obie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny told me in the Spring that Chris was going back to school--always a good decision, but he is a great part of the group. Maybe he has changed his mind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Johnny A. Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: