Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Johnny A Discussion Board open for discussion!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> What's New and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kirk95
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: The Johnny A Discussion Board open for discussion! Reply with quote

So I send Johnny A an email telling him about my Online-Discussion network and how we should talk about building him a discussion site and getting him in the network. Two hours later my phone rings. Hello this is Johnny A what's up with your network! Well that was pretty awesome but it gets better. He's calling me from Colorado Springs where he is gigging tonight.

And here's the good part.... He say's I'm in Denver tomorrow night. Why don't you come down and we'll talk about it after the show. Well ok, I think I do that. I didn't even know he was in Colorado.

So I'm off to Denver tomorrow night to see if I get Johnny A to join us up here and talk about his killer playing, music and gear.

Should be fun!!!

Kirk out!

P.S. Man I want one of those Johnny A Gibsons! They're amazing!

Shocked
Vickery

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Thumbs up for the discussion board! Reply with quote

Just a quick note to say thanks for putting this together....and to Chris for his JAR site!! Great job !
kirk95
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vickery and welcome to the board! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> What's New and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: