Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Latest review!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Johnny A. Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwinFlame

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Latest review! Reply with quote

This one's a few days late, but nevertheless.....it was another great show! Every show is better than the last one, no word of a lie!

Billy Claire was opening for JA, with his beautiful Gibson acoustic electric, and did songs by Oasis, Neil Young, Greenday, Beatles, Stones and a surprise acoustic SRV, which was really amazing to hear from an acoustic guitar. Great job by Billy!

Then JA, Chris and Jesse came onto the stage and played a really incredible show! He did some Hendrix, Beatles, Led Zep, Deep Purple songs from both of his cd's and I think the version of Get Inside and Krea Gata were the best that I've heard yet. The last number of shows that I have been to he has played somewhat longer and more elaborate versions of these songs each time....really great guitar work. I believe he played the black JA sig the whole nite (at least that's what I could see from where I was sitting, which was off to his right) The lights were way down low but the stage lighting was really great and the room was packed full of people. JA also had some friends and family there, namely his Dad. At one point in between songs, JA asked the wait staff if some drinks could be brought up to the stage, and also informed that his Dad would leave the tip, because after all, he did get him in for nothing!

After the show, the people that I was with were so impressed with the show that they had just seen, they had to sit at the table for a few minutes to take it all in, then they went up to meet JA afterwards.

He will be on the road soon to a city near you, and if I were you I would get myself to a show that you will not forget!

Very Happy
TwinFlame

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh...and shame on me for not mentioning a very important detail that was anounced during the show by JA....

It was Chris's Birthday!

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Johnny A. Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: