Scott Lerner Discussion :: View topic - Howdy Scott...

Scott Lerner Discussion Forum Index

Scott Lerner Discussion
The Official Scott Lerner Discussion Forum

www.scottlernermusic.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Howdy Scott...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Lerner Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toejam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Howdy Scott... Reply with quote

Came over from the Guthrie Govan board. Thought your name sounded awfully familiar, then realized I knew you from guitarwar from when I was a member. Very Happy I still have the arps you sent me. hah. Well nice to see you're doing well. I'll be sticking around trying to grab all the knowledge I can from here. Wink
scottl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Howdy Scott... Reply with quote

That Guthrie sure can play!!!!

Thanks for joining up here.... I recently popped in at Gwar. I am still a member. Been real inactive though.....

I'll try and be more active around here as well! How did the arp lessons work??

Scott

Toejam wrote:
Came over from the Guthrie Govan board. Thought your name sounded awfully familiar, then realized I knew you from guitarwar from when I was a member. Very Happy I still have the arps you sent me. hah. Well nice to see you're doing well. I'll be sticking around trying to grab all the knowledge I can from here. Wink

Toejam

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guthrie is amazing. Just recently got into him after seeing his 8 finger tapping lesson, then heard his beatles in the style of hendrix thing.

Last time I checked out Gwar it had totally changed from the old days. Now I'm debating on whether or not to join up again. It always makes me practice a lot more on songwriting, but it's just gotten too huge. I always enjoyed reading yours and dannys and chads, and all the other monsters on there.

I don't know how active I'll actually be here. A lot of the stuff you jazz guys talk about goes straight over my head. I'm just now figuring out the arp stuff you sent me and it's been nearly 4 years. hah.

Oh, when you gonna cut an album man?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Lerner Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: